+39 0532 205048 ferrara@uappala.com
  • English
  • Italiano

Ospitality history.

from 1925

The Ferrara Hotel originates on April 30, 1925 using the buildings close to the Estense Castle between the Largo Castello and the Piazza della Repubblica, next to the San Giuliano Church.

These buildings have already been used as inns or taverns since the end of the 15th century: Locanda del Pellegrino, Osteria di S. Antonio, Taverna del Persico, which will become then the Restaurant Italia da Giovanni, where will also lunch the protagonist of the Finiani’s Garden Contini of Bassani.
Luchino Visconti’s great cinema also tells from us: many scenes of “Ossessione” were filmed in front of the entrance of the Ferrara Hotel, then on Piazza della Repubblica. It is reasonable to argue that the Ferrara Hotel is a reference among the city’s hospitality institutions and the other international leader companies of this district, suitable as well as for individual tourism as for groups: for anyone who wants high quality hospitality services.
Quick Reserve
IN
OUT

MODIFY / CANCEL